Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inspirational Quotes

Below are some great quotes that I find inspirational. I hope you do to :)

Do you give your pets enough attention? Just like with family, the more time and love you give, the more you get back. So put the time in and your pet will teach you the best trick of all, unconditional love ~ Rev. Run

Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want something badly enough. They are there to keep out the other people.
- Randy Pausch ( 1960-2008 )

If you can dream it, you can do it.
--Walt Disney

I’m not saying I have all the answers. I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success
-- Dicky Fox (Jerry Maguire's Mentor)

Tell me, do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
-- Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather)


1 comment:

Ricky said...

“It is the end. They have come down through the gloaming from the stars. Now all is over, and beyond the Arinurian streams we shall dwell blissfully in Teloe.”

H.P Lovecraft from 'The Crawling Chaos"